Malayalam department was established in the year 2005. Department offers Malayalam Common and Core subjects. Graduation course BA Malayalam comes with specialization in journalism.
To be a centre of excellence which imparts value based education in Malayalam Language and Literature and empower the young generation to be a full-fledged future citizen with the cultural heritage of our nation.
To activate the vision in to action by giving globally relevant quality education to student irrespective of cast and creed.
- We the faculties have set ourselves the target of educating every single student who enters the portals of this college and equipping them both for a healthy life and living.
- This awareness makes us in regard the whole venture as very noble and edifying.Hence,we rededicate ourselvesto our task at this juncture.
We organized various programmes and activities,
- To create in students an integrated vision of education and life.
- To collaborate with organizations of excellence for mutual benefit.
- To provide consultancy services to NGO’S ,local governments and industries.
- To continually update the curriculum, and teaching and research methods.
- To fine-tune student skills for the requirements of the job market and to offer effective placement services.