1. Circulation Service: Enables the internal and external loan services for the library attendants. The borrowing service is rendered only to those who have Library membership Cards.
2. Reference Service: The Library has a comprehensive collection of reference books, bounded volumes of journals and magazines. Reference Services provides a number of services including answering any inquiries from the reader, either in person or by phone. Help could be provided to get the resources of information.
3. Inter Library Loan : The Central Library maintains excellent exchange relations with nearby libraries.
4. Reprography Service: Photocopy facility has been made available for readers to make copies from Reference Books and Journals etc. The users can also take print outs of documents downloaded through Internet/Digital Library with nominal cost.
5. Audio Visual facility : Use of audio-visual and electronic material such as video, CD-ROMs, slides etc are provided at library to promote teachings programs of the respective subject areas
6. Language Learning: Foreign languages learning methods especially Spoken English, materials CDs and exercise books are available at library for improving the communication skills of the Students
7. Wi-Fi Facility in the Library : Free Wi-Fi facility is made available at library
8. Digital Library (can be accessed only with in the premises of the college)
9. Online Database search facility: Provided more than 15 separate high-speed computers for online search